How to install Android an Oreo 8.1 Beta? Which Models Are Supported?
The beta version of Android what phones are supported for an Oreo 8.1? How we can install the beta version of Android Oreo 8.1? What are action message?
Android smart phones is one of the most important software steps for Android Oreo update, the first major update after the release of the final version of the agenda. Recently posted in Android Oreo 8.1 beta version with a lot of expectations that enhances Google Android makes the most important changes of the Oreo 8.1 version update will be one of the.
Android Oreo 8.1 beta version immediately after the publication is the most curious topic was how to install the new operating system version. If you are using a supported device, you can try the new beta immediately. To do this, let’s look at your to do.
Android Oreo 8.1 Beta Supported Devices
Before talking about how to install the version supported devices. Supported devices is Google for now in the series.
- Pixel 2
- Pixel 2 XL
- Pixel C
- Pixel XL
- Nexus 5 x
- Nexus 6 p
Devices that support the beta version for the time being this way. Other than that, can be extended with a series of devices supported by Sony.
How to install Android an Oreo 8.1?
Supported devices, the Chase Android Oreo 8.1 beta installation process. First of all, will need to create a record.
- You start by entering the address of the android.com/beta processing.
- When you enter this page, you will be directed to log in directly.
- Here is log with your Gmail address you use on your phone.
- Now you’ll see supported devices is displayed.
- You need to select your own device model here.
- Then, right next to the device “Enroll device” tab, click on.
- In a few minutes you will come to your phone Android Oreo 8.1 beta notification.
Note: through the same page in the process of Beta beta beta, unless you get the registration of each new version notification and you will continue to receive the upgrade.